Local Events at the Jersey Shore This Month
Summer is just around the corner, and with the weather hopefully warming up, there are a ton of local, outdoor activities to attend this month. From garage sales to spring markets, now is the perfect time to get involved in the community. Highlighted below are upcoming events in Avon-by-the-Sea, Asbury Park, Ocean Grove, Bradley Beach, Belmar, and Spring Lake.
- Town Wide Garage Sale on May 6th: To register, stop by the Borough Office with cash or check payment of $5.
- Stigma Free May activities from May 13th-20th: Volunteer opportunities to help Interfaith Neighbors and the Asbury Park Mayor’s Wellness Committee are available! Stigma Free May focuses on the connection between behavioral health and food. Volunteer slots include set up and breakdown, photography and videography at multiple locations.
- Spring Fling Arts & Crafts Show on May 6th: Open to artist and makers of handmade items. All items must be handmade within a 5% margin. This event is held on Main Avenue, Pilgrim Pathway and Auditorium Square Park.
- Vintage Car Show on May 13th: Stop by Main Street to catch a glimpse of vintage cars and listen to live music. Participants must arrive by 10am.
- Town Wide Yard Sale from May 6th-May 7th: To register, drop off $15 to Bradley Beach Ladies Auxiliary.
- Spring Market in Riley Park on May 13th: Stop by Riley Park to browse through various venders selling handmade items.
- Town Wide Yard Sale from May 13th-May 14th: Enjoy Over 60+ houses around town.
- 35th Annual NJ Seafood Festival from May 19th-21st: The Belmar Tourism Commission Presents the 35th Annual New Jersey Seafood Festival in Silver Lake Park (5th and Ocean Ave) featuring New Jersey’s Top Restaurants.
- Spring Lake Five Mile Run on May 27th: Run or watch the 45th running of the Spring Lake Five Mile Run and kids races!
- Sidewalk Sale from May 27th-28th: Experience special discounts as you shop and dine your way down 3rd Avenue after the race.
Don’t miss out on these amazing local events at the Jersey Shore! There’s still time to spend your Memorial Day at the beach. To see our current inventory of summer rentals, click here.