Jersey Shore Restaurant Week 2023
The biannual Jersey Shore Restaurant week has returned with more than 70 participating restaurants in Monmouth and Ocean Counties.
From April 21st through April 30th, guests can indulge in a three-course meal with their choice of appetizer, entree, and dessert for the prix fixe price of either $30.23 or $40.23. Each restaurant is offering an exclusive menu for the ten-day long event. Several of this season’s featured restaurants are first-time participants, such as Flavia’s Cucina Roman and Reyla in Asbury Park. Even more are returning for the first time since before the pandemic, such as Stella Marina in Asbury Park, Arugula in Spring Lake, and Shipwreck Grill in Brielle.
Check out some of the local offerings below:
- Brandl (Belmar): Innovative American cuisine featuring three entree options: Mibrasa Grilled Filet Mignon, Lobster Gnocchi, and Chicken Milanese.
- La Dolce Vita (Belmar): An Italian seafood grill offering entrees such as Spicy Rigatoni and Barramundi Filet Mediterranean.
- Mr. Shrimp (Belmar): A seafood restaurant and market with an array of seafood options, including Hot and Spicy Shrimp and Crabmeat Swordfish.
- The Breakers (Spring Lake): Offering dinner with oceanfront views, the limited menu features Filet Mignon Negimaki and Smoked Mozzarella & Sundried Tomato Ravioli.
- Marandola’s (Bradley Beach): Italian cuisine with appetizers such as Marandola’s Famous Meatballs and entrees like Rigatoni Bolognese.
- Fratello’s (Sea Girt): This Italian seafood & steak restaurant offers a 5 oz Brazilian Lobster Tail Francaise and desserts including Tiramisu and Key Lime Pie.
- Moonstruck (Asbury Park): An intimate American-Mediterranean grill with Gnocchi Verdure, Pork Churrasco, and Faroe Island Salmon.
- The Black Swan (Asbury Park): A European gastropub featuring three entree options: Pan Roasted Salmon, Chicken Murphy, and Pub Steak and Chips.
- The Bonney Read (Asbury Park): This American seafood restaurant offers the choice of Branzino, a Dry Aged Burger, and Lemon Cacio E Pepe.
To see the complete list of the Jersey Shore Restaurant Week 2023 participating restaurants and their limited menus, visit www.jerseyshorerestaurantweek.com.