It’s been a great weekend here at the Jersey Shore! This weekend in Bradley Beach the fireworks are on the boardwalk at 9 pm on July 3rd. … grab a chair and sit on the beach and take it all in.
Before the fireworks on July 3rd head on over to Avon for the reading of the Declaration of Independence at the Municipal Building at 6pm.
What to love about Bradley Beach…
1. Our Beach – we love our dunes.
2. Our boardwalk.. we have bocci ball and miniature golf.
3. Our Main Street…. We have fabulous restaurants! For Italian we have Giamanos, Uva’s and Vics, famous for their tomato pies. We have a fabulous Bakery – Delponte’s on the corner of Brinley and Main. And Tuscany Grill has Italian Specialties and great bread. We have a great bagel store – Bagel’s International. And you must try The Buttered Biscuit for breakfast. That’s just to name a few… we have many more great restaurants.
And then we have D’Arcy’s Tavern, our local pub with wonderful food and known for the place to go for Soccer games. Also a great venue for live bands. http://www.darcystavern.com
4. The Beach Plum – a must stop for ice cream lovers.
5. Our train station on Lareine and Main – if you need to get to NYC you have easy access. http://www.njtranist.com
We have a gym. Jersey Shore Fitness is on Brinley between Main and Memorial Drive. They are open 24 hours so no excuses for not getting your workout in!
We have our very own Movie Theater – Beach Cinema has been a landmark in Bradley Beach for 90 years.
And we have great shopping! Check out Ann’s Bags, Girl’s Just Wanna have Fun, Intentional B and the new consignment shop – Green Beans (welcome to Bradley Beach) …. we like to keep things local.
And for our pet grooming and supplies check out Paws and Anchor! http://www.pawsandanchor.com
And the latest addition to our great town is Saturday in the Park series for July and August from 5 to 9 pm. organized by Bradley Beach Tourism. Stroll, shop and listen to some great music. Riley park on Main between Brinley and LaReine Avenues.
And when you come to visit Bradley Beach just remember that we do things a little slower down here. It may be the salt air that we breathe, the sand we have between our toes, or the beauty of our ocean that we take in every day – but we don’t honk when we drive, we abide by the speed limits and we stop at the striped crosswalks so the pedestrians can get to the beach.
Bradley Beach, the place to be. Discover our town. Enjoy your stay.